Eckhart Tolle teaches, that people in the grip of the ‘pain-body’ …
* Can readily recognize the ‘pain-body’ in others, but rarely if ever in themselves.
* Find it very hard to imagine how hurtful their ‘pain-body’ behaviour can be to others.
* Find it very hard to acknowledge hurtful behaviour and say sorry to those they may have hurt
* Find it very difficult to communicate in specific terms any positive feelings they may have toward others.
* Pretend their hurtful behaviour never happened and suppose that if they forget about it, those they have hurt will too.
* Tend to take things terribly seriously most of the time.
* Can become free and happier by observing ‘pain-body’ when it arises and habitually identifying with their essential nature or selfhood.
~ Check out the new hardcover book: Peace in the Present Moment co-authored by Eckhart Tolle and Byron Katie. It has beautiful photography by Michele Penn and a foreword by Stephen Mitchell (another distinguished author and BK’s husband). Details at >>>Amazon.com.